- The Lions Day Camp is open to students (boys and girls) entering 6th grade and up. All levels of players are welcome and will be supported and challenged at the level most appropriate for their age and skill level.
- Level 1 (8:30am -2:30pm) caters to rising 6-9th graders of beginner to intermediate skill level. Whether you are learning to play the game or preparing for high school team tryouts, this is the camp for you.
- Level 2 (10:30-4:30) is designed for rising 10-12th graders who have competed on their high school/club teams. If you are looking to prepare for your competitive season and take your game to the next level, this is the camp for you.
- All sessions include both an individual skills component and a competitive, live game play segment. Lunch break features classroom session with topics on sports psych, nutrition, strength training, etc.
- All sessions are held in the air conditioned Dodge Fitness Center, home of Columbia Volleyball.
- Campers may bring or buy lunch each day. Lunch is not included.
- Register online by clicking below (additional credit card fee assessed). To register by mail and pay with check, click the CAMP FORMS tab on the left.
- Our coach/camper ratio is 1:6